Thursday, October 15, 2009

  • I am so happy and grateful for the grace and humility in nature.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the moments spent with my grandmother.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the time spent with my brother.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the conversations with my daughter.
  • I am so happy and grateful to be in touch with friends I met in 86'.
  • I am so happy and grateful for to keep in touch with those who are meaningful to me and I love.
  • I am so happy and grateful for each moment given to me to do good for someone else.
  • I am so happy and grateful for being spoiled rotten by my grandmother.
  • I am so happy and grateful to having cared enough to experience missing someone.
  • I am so happy and grateful to be alive.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the knowledge that is using me.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the passion that is using me.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the sun that tans my skin.
  • I am so happy and grateful for the motivation and kindness expressed thru others.
  • I am so happy and grateful for my loving grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment